Shake off the rain.
We've all been there, pedaling through a ten-mile trail ride when the heavens open up and start dumping rain at prolific rates. These soaking situations suck to say the least, usually happening in late autumn and spring when rapidly changing weather threatens everyday rides and longer weekend jaunts. Prepare yourself for inclement weather on the trail with the waterproof protection and breathable comfort of the 100% Hydromatic Men's Short.
This wet-weather riding short features a 2.5-layer membrane that's both fully waterproof and extremely breathable, allowing you to ride for hours in driving rain, dewy forest environments, and puddle splashes on the trail. Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from soaking through the short's tiniest seams, making it an impenetrable fortress from nature's onslaught of soaking rain and drizzly conditions. Since it's extremely breathable, you won't succumb to built-up perspiration and overheating issues, even in humid environments where sweating is usually inevitable.
Besides being fully waterproof and highly breathable, the Hydromatic Short features waterproof zippered pockets that keep valuables safe and sound in wet weather. It's designed to effortlessly slip over your favorite chamois, offering up plenty of room to move, but without being overly baggy and cumbersome while you're pedaling. Furthermore, there's internal waist adjusters for fine-tuning the fit, as well as reflective logos for enhanced visibility after dark.
- Waterproof shorts for trail rides in nasty weather
- 2.5-layer membrane for waterproofing and breathability
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from soaking through
- Polyester-elastane stretch fabric promotes range of motion
- Waterproof zip pockets keep valuables safe in wet conditions
- Hook-and-loop internal waist adjusters for a secure fit
- Reflective logos pop when you're riding at night