Getting sendy never looked as good as it does in the 100% Airmatic shorts, made with enduro toughness for all-mountain shredding. With a polyester-elastane blend, you know they'll move with you comfortably, while offering just the right amount of stretch, so you don't feel restricted when you've got to put the hammer down on the pedals. Hook and loop tabs offer you an adjustable waist, so you don't have to rely on a belt, and zippered pockets hold your essentials so you don't have to worry about losing them on the trail when you're focused on gobbling rocks. A mesh back panel offers ventilation and stretch for comfort in the saddle.
- Fly through rock gardens in these all-mountain shorts
- Durable and stretchy blend stands up to the trail
- Breathable mesh back panel offers heat relief
- Zippered pockets secure your snacks and essentials
- Hook and loop waist adjusts to your perfect fit
- Rear tab for easy pulling or hanging options
- Item #OHP00A6
- polyester, elastane
- 1 zippered hand, 1 zippered cargo
- adjustable hook and loop tabs
- mesh back panel
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 2, 2023
- I returned this product before using it
My waist size is 32" so I obviously ordered a 32 online. The material is very comfortable, but the crotch area is nauseatingly tight. Tried them on with a normal boxer brief and I couldn't even walk around my house with them on for more than 5 minutes. Returning right away.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help