Out of Stock
Item # MAV0383
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Tights & Bib Tights in stock than that.View Similar Products
Mavic Inferno Bib Tights $0.00
Most people call it a season once it gets really cold out. Have the roads to yourself this winter and keep your training going year-round with the Mavic Inferno Bib Tight. The Inferno is Mavic's warmest bib tight, designed to keep you comfortable while you keep cranking through the wee months.
- Ergo 3D Pro insert with full three-dimensional, multi-density construction for comfortable, natural fit
- Ergo 3D Pro insert is highly breathable and antimicrobial for comfort and odor control
- Wicking fabric keeps you dry and comfortable
- Reflective highlights make you more visible at night
- Silicone grippers keep the tight from riding up
- Fleece-backed insulation for cold-weather riding
- Wind- and water-resistant fabric for added cold-weather protection
View more Men's Tights & Bib Tights
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity:I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
After suffering through the standard bib+thermal tights combo last winter, I've finally found the perfect winter bib. Handles the 15 degree weather perfectly and the chamois is quite comfortable. No issues overheating despite the thick material. Love it so far.
- Familiarity:I've used it several times
I'm from California, and I moved to the East Coast a few years ago. The transition to REAL winter riding was difficult until I found these bibs. I had been experimenting with lighter knickers, embrocation, and leg warmers all last season. These inferno knickers are simply far superior to anything else I've tried. Needless to say they're super insulating and the chamois is incredibly comfy. However, I did have some issues with the fit. I wish that CC carried an extra small because I found the small's waist was a little big and the legs a tad bit too long. Just for reference I'm 5'10" and normally a 30ish waist. Other than that, these are definitely a staple for frigid days when I need to get a ride in.