Out of Stock
Item # MAV0322
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Men's Jackets in stock than that.
Mavic Helium Jacket - Men's $0.00
Mountain rides include long ascents, cool descents, and the constant threat of bad weather. The Mavic Helium Jacket provides an ultralight barrier to protect you from chills and drizzle. Finding a functional mix of breathability and wind protection, the Dura Lite SL fits close to cut drag and its thin fabric features a drizzle-proof coating and micro vents to dump excess heat.
- Tightly woven, ultra-lightweight Dura Lite SL fabric effectively blocks wind and features a DWR coating so that passing drizzle beads away during rides
- Pro-fit hugs your core closely to prevent wind-flapping and to cut through the air while stretch back panels enable comfortable movement
- Micro laser perforations under the arms dump excess heat and sweat to keep you dry and cool
- Ergo Zip is offset so it doesn't irritate your neck or chin while providing additional venting during hot climbs
- Tall collar and drop back provide addition cool-weather coverage to keep you feeling prime for your ride
- Stretch cuffs secure the sleeves during high-speed descents
- One stretch back pocket holds a snack or other fuel for long climbs
|Chest||32.7 - 34.3in
|34.6 - 36.2in
|36.6 - 37.8in
|38.6 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|42.9 - 44.9in|
|45.3 - 47.2in|
|Waist||28.0 - 29.5in
|29.9 - 31.5in
|31.9 - 33.1in
|33.5 - 35.4in|
|35.8 - 37.8in|
|38.2 - 40.2in|
|40.6 - 42.5in|
|Hip||33.5 - 35.0in
|35.4 - 37.0in
|37.4 - 38.6in
|39.0 - 40.9in|
|41.3 - 43.3in|
|43.7 - 45.7in|
|46.1 - 48.0in|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
Reviews & Community
Light and packable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Very, very lightweight. No excuses to not bring rain gear. There is no demoralizer than being cold and wet. I pack this in Ziploc bag.
FIT: I'm 5'11", 39"chest - the M fits nicely, w/o any flapping, extra fabric.
Light as helium
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
So light you have no excuse not to take it with you. Me: chest 38, waist 31, 6'2", 160 lbs, M is the perfect fit. Not breathable at all so wear only when caught in rain or going downhill.
This jacket gets kudos for a clever build (but that's expected from Mavic), of a super light weight, stuffable jacket for those cold mornings that turn into hot afternoons and you don;t want a heavy, non stuffable coat to put where when you don't need it?. Those cold, bloody cold, mountain descents at 11,000 feet, turning into hot 6 degree mile after mile ascents. Nice jacket. Not for rain. 6 ft, 180, XL. Made in China.