Out of Stock
Item # MAV0270
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Shorts in stock than that.View Similar Products
Mavic Athena Cycling Short - Women's $0.00
Mavic designed the Women's Athena Cycling Shorts with a classic, streamlined look, plus they upgraded the chamois and the fabrics to boost comfort and function. Slip these on during summer training rides when comfort is key.
- Ergo 3D chamois uses
progressive, three-dimensional, multi-layered, perforated cushioning to
keep you comfortable while it wicks moisture
- Sleek Power fabric lends a lightweight feel that moves with your body
- Hot Ride design helps your body stay cool on those warm summer days
- Exo leg grippers keep the shorts from riding up without digging into your skin
- Reflective highlights helps four-wheeled folks spot you easier
- Skin Power material is gently compressive and abrasion-resistant
- Tri-density Ergo 3D insert stretches and breathes
- Ergo Grip Race leg bands keep the multi-panel construction in place
- Silicone grip at the waist and legs ensures coverage
View more Women's Shorts
|Chest||31.1 - 32.3in
(79 - 82cm)
|32.7 - 34.3in
(83 - 87cm)
|34.6 - 36.6in
(88 - 93cm)
|37.0 - 39.0in|
(94 - 99cm)
|39.4 - 41.3in|
(100 - 105cm)
|41.7 - 43.3in|
(106 - 110cm)
|Waist||24.0 - 25.2in
(61 - 64cm)
|25.6 - 27.2in
(65 - 69cm)
|27.6 - 29.5in
(70 - 75cm)
|29.9 - 31.9in|
(76 - 81cm)
|32.3 - 34.3in|
(82 - 87cm)
|34.6 - 36.2in|
(88 - 92cm)
|Hip||35.0 - 36.2in
(89 - 92cm)
|36.6 - 38.2in
(93 - 97cm)
|38.6 - 40.6in
(98 - 103cm)
|40.9 - 42.9in|
(104 - 109cm)
|43.3 - 45.3in|
(110 - 115cm)
|45.7 - 47.2in|
(116 - 120cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity:I've used it several times
- Fit:True to size
These shorts are fantastic for several reasons:
1-The silicone grippers on the legs are comfy and keep the shorts in place.
2-The leg bands on are not too tight for those with more bulky muscles.
3-The chamois is not too thick and not too thin. Just right and great for long rides.
4-The length is great, not too short, not too long.
5-The waistband compression is comfortable.
6-They are super-cute on!
I bought a pair of these from somewhere other than Backcountry, and loved them so much I bought another pair. Although I wish I would have bought both from BC.Com as the pricing can't be beat.
I am 5'8" with an athletic build and the medium fit perfectly.
Super comfortable on the waist line and quads. The chamois is very comfy as well. Love! Thinking about ordering another pair.