Regardless of the number of triathlons you've finished or how many podiums you've stood atop, one thing we can all agree on is that triathlons are incredibly taxing on your body. Fortunately, the race-savvy folks at Zoot designed the Men's Ultra Tri 9in Short to ease your triathlon efforts with a form-fitting stability, quick-drying fabric, and supportive chamois that dries rapidly after leaving the water. Because overheating is a major issue during the bike and run stages, Carbon fabric is strategically employed to reduce heat build-up when you're cranking furiously down the road and bounding triumphantly towards the finish line.
The mainstay of the short enjoys a blend of polyester and spandex, helping to disperse moisture the minute you leave the water with its synthetic fibers drying rapidly. This fabric clings tightly to support hard-working muscles, yet never restricts critical motion required for swimming, cycling, and running. To minimize irritation, Zoot constructed this short with its SeamLink stitch construction, which provides a silky-smooth feel without scratchiness rubbing your legs raw.
Seeing you'll be riding your bike for a third of the race, there's an Ultra TT Carbon Chamois that's plush enough to disperse fatiguing road vibration transmitted through your stiff race frame, yet it's low-bulk feel won't inhibit swimming or running efforts. Another great feature with this chamois lies within its ability to shed moisture the minute you leave the water, meaning you won't feel like you're wearing a wet diaper during the bike and run stages.
- Race-ready short is supportive and quick-drying
- Strategically placed Carbon fabric reduces heat build-up
- Polyester-spandex body fits tight without restricting motion
- Ultra TT Carbon Chamois for plush padding without the bulk
- Biowrap gripper-free hem won't pinch legs or bind uncomfortably
- SeamLink stitching for a silky-smooth feel without irritation
- Four hip holster pockets provide easy-access to energy gels
- UPF 50+ ensures protection from searing UV rays
View more Men's Tri Bottoms
|Chest||35 - 37in
(89 - 94cm)
|38 - 40in
(97 - 102cm)
|41 - 43in
(104 - 109cm)
|43 - 45in
(109 - 114cm)
|Waist||28 - 30in
(71 - 76cm)
|32 - 34in
(81 - 87cm)
|34 - 36in
(87 - 97cm)
|36 - 38in
(91 - 97cm)
|38 - 40in+
(97 - 102cm+)
|Hip||37 - 39in
(94 - 99cm)
|40 - 42in
(101.5 - 107cm)
|42 - 43.5in
(107 - 110.5cm)
|44 - 46in
(112 - 117cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your hips.