Less is best.
If long inseams and one-piece suits have you feeling less than enthused this season, race in what works for you with the Zoot Performance Tri 4in Short. Short and sweet, this racing short comes with a more minimal inseam than most, but it doesn't sacrifice on features like a wide, stabilizing waistband and an efficient Integra SBR 2D chamois. Built specifically for triathlon, the chamois will cushion and support you on the bike, without leaving you feeling weighed down by the time you get to the run. As you move quickly through transitions, the short's SeamLink stitching will keep it fitting close to your body without bunching or chafing, freeing you to focus on the course ahead, and never on fit issues.
- Race in the short inseam you prefer with this short
- Form-fitting cut won't slip or move as you race
- Performance Endura fabric is soft and breathable
- Modesty liner provides extra coverage
- Tri-specific chamois supports without inhibiting movement
- UPF 50+ protects skin from harmful rays
- Gripper-free leg hems stay in-place without pinching