Inspire her to shred.
One of the biggest secrets to getting your little ripper hooked on riding is to make it as fun and comfortable as possible. That's where the Zoic Girls' Rippette Print Short comes into play with its upbeat pattern prints and soft, stretchy fabric keeping up with every pedal stroke. The Rippette Print Short slides over padded liner shorts, giving her optimal support and padding on the trail. Its lightweight, quick-drying polyester has a touch of spandex for uncompromising flex and fluidity.
The elasticized waistband and internal waist adjustments dial in the fit, meaning she'll have a bit of room to grow, should you choose to upsize the short. There's also roll-up hems, which allow you to grab a slightly bigger size for longevity as she encounters growth spurts. Other useful features include a number of functional pockets, including a cargo pocket with cord routing for jamming out on the trail.
- Upbeat trail shorts for up-and-coming rippers
- Relaxed fit slides over padded liners (not included)
- Elasticized waistband with internal adjustments
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric promotes riding comfort
- Roll-up hems allow upsizing without sacrificing fit
- Elastic-bound cargo pocket with media cord routing