Casual trail vibes.
You've got a full day of trail riding ahead followed by a mad dash to family dinner after squeezing in that last lap of chasing the sun, so you grab your Zoic Preston shorts and head out the door. Blending casual styling that won't offend your parents with the functionality to handle all manner of terrain, the Preston means more time on the trail and less time sifting through your closet for another change of clothes.
Made from lightweight fabrics, these shorts breathe easy and wick moisture away to keep you cool and dry. Inside, Zoic includes its Essential Liner and Comfort chamois that cushions against impacts and reduces vibrations in the saddle. This liner is also fully removeable, allowing you to stay comfortable during the ride and then transition seamlessly to chamois-free dinner table conversation.
- A casually styled trail short that doesn't skimp on function
- Light, stretchy fabric allows freedom of movement
- Integrated mesh paneling promotes cooling airflow
- A quartet of pockets carries essentials
- Traditional waistband with belt loops for security
- Relaxed fit and knee-length inseams leave room for knee pads
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
(97.8 - 102.9cm)
(104.1 - 109.2cm)
(110.5 - 115.6cm)
(116.8 - 123.2cm)
(68.6 - 73.7cm)
(76.2 - 81.3cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 99.1cm)
(101.6 - 109.2cm)
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.