You don’t have to look like a roadie to have a roadie’s level of comfort on long rides. The Zoic Premium liner short is designed to be worn under your baggies to give you all the comfort of road shorts without the aero look.
The Zoic Premium Liner Short is part of the Interchangeable Padded Liner (IPL) System, which makes for a seamless integration with Zoic's outer shorts. The Premium Liner features an anatomically contoured Elastic Interface Speed Plus chamois, made with multi-level ergonomic foam with four-way stretch and advanced moisture wicking properties.
The Premium liner’s Cytech Elastic Interface four-way stretch chamois enhances long-ride comfort, and the six-panel design doesn’t have a center front seam, as to avoid irritation. The Premium liner's spandex mesh fabric stretches for freedom of movement while adding to the liner's ability to breathe and wick. Tagless labels eliminate itching and irritation, reverse stitching points don't irritate the skin, and gripper elastic on the insides of the leg openings keeps the liner from migrating.
- Liner shorts for comfort on long rides
- 6-panel design minimizes seams to reduce irritation
- Cytech Elastic Interface chamois cushions and stretches
- Ergonomic foam conforms to your shape for comfort
- Gripper elastic holds the hem position
- Compatible with any Zoic IPL shorts