Illusive little creatures.
The Zoic Navaeh Camo Shorts might seem like illusive creatures that like to hide in the woodlands, but don't be fooled by their camouflaged demeanor, these bold britches are sure to stand up to rowdy trail rides with your crew. They pack a serious pinch with a stretchy, moisture-wicking construction for lightweight coverage, and an 11-inch inseam that falls perfectly at your knee for packing on pads. A women's-specific cut makes these perfect for getting behind the saddle, plus the Fusion Gusset inseam increases your range of motion while preventing saddle hang-ups.
Arguably, the most important feature of the Navaeh Camo Shorts is its Women's Essential Liner and Comfort chamois that cushions impacts and reduces vibrations in the saddle. While you may not even really feel these vibrations, your muscles do, and all that shock and vibration causes fatigue. The liner is also fully removable, so you can even wear the liner with other shorts to transform them from casual shorts to riding shorts.
- Camo-print shorts for tail-whips in your natural element
- Relaxed women's-specific fit offers free range of motion
- Prevent hang-ups on the saddle with gusseted inseam
- Plush Women's Essential Liner cushions sit bones
- Pack in the gear securely with 5 zippered pockets
- Adjustable tabs at waist help you dial in a perfect fit
- Moisture-wicking and breathable construction feels light