The gold standard.
Forget pesky irritation or an unflattering fit when you're rocking the Zoic Women's Navaeh Bike Short on the pristine dirt of your favorite trails. As Zoic's most popular women's-specific short, the Navaeh excels with its trail-specific cut that's relaxed enough for full mobility, yet not overly baggy when you're pedaling at a brisk pace. Simply slip 'em over your favorite padded liner shorts for all-day comfort without chafing slowing you down.
It's crafted from a lightweight, quick-drying material with plenty of stretch when you're slaloming down twisty sections of trail and pummeling across rock gardens. All pockets have locking zipper pulls, which prevent your goodies from spilling across the trail. There's also headphone cord control loop, which routes wires without the annoying tangles you've become accustomed to with regular shorts.
- Strikes the sweet spot for trail riders
- Fits over your favorite liner shorts (not included)
- Lightweight, quick-drying material with ample stretch
- Inseam gusset promotes mobility without bunching
- Adjustable waist tabs with elastic panels
- Stitchless leg hems prevent irritation
- Zippered pockets with locking zip pulls
- Headphone cord routing prevents tangles