Ready to ride.
ZOIC's classic Navaeh is a lightweight, stretchy, and flattering riding choice, but some of us prefer a slightly shorter look, so the company created the Navaeh 7in Women's Short. Made from the same lightweight, breathable, and highly mobile fabric as its longer-inseamed counterpart, the Navaeh 7in is perfect for long-distance trail rides and casual bike path cruises alike. You can adjust the waistband to the task at hand, and easily remove the ultra-comfy and breathable Women's Essential Liner if you take the Navaeh 7in to a barbecue after knocking out an afternoon on the trail.
- A versatile trail short with a shorter inseam and chamois liner
- Stretchy fabrics and gusseted constructionallow full freedom of motion
- Removable liner provides supportive comfort
- Stitch-free hems prevent chafing
- Ample pocket space to carry ride essentials
- Adjustable waist band keeps shorts comfortably in place
View more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts
(76.2 - 78.7cm)
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
(62.2 - 66.0cm)
(67.3 - 71.1cm)
(72.4 - 76.2cm)
(77.5 - 81.3cm)
(82.5 - 86.4cm)
(88.9 - 92.7cm)
(94.0 - 97.8cm)
(99.1 - 102.9cm)
(104.1 - 108.0cm)
(109.2 - 114.3cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
Just bought these shorts and have already worn them on every ride this week! Light, comfortable, and the material is amazing and stretchy! Love this blue color and love that there are so many pockets. I wish there were more colors!