Dominate the dirt.
From the rocky spires of Sedona to Oregon's coastal range, the Zoic Women's Navaeh 7in Short dominates trails everywhere from Southwestern plateaus to Pacific Northwest old growth. It's the quintessential trail short in Zoic's line, drawing acclaim with its buttery-soft, flexible fabric. The 7-inch inseam is neither overly baggy, nor is it too short, striking just the right balance between pedaling mobility and optimal coverage on the trail.
Not only is it Zoic's most popular trail short, but it's dialed with a slew of functional features for storing all your trail needs and preventing irritation. Six pockets give you ample space for trail snacks, smartphones, and multi-tools, complete with cord routing for jamming out on the trail. Locking zipper pulls prevent these pockets from dumping out the minute you plunge into a rocky section of trail. Other key features include a stitchless hem that prevents scratchiness, as well as an inseam gusset for unrestricted pedaling.
- Essential baggies for trail rides
- Soft, flexible fabric for fluid movements
- Fusion inseam gusset enables range of motion
- Adjustable waist tabs dial-in a secure fit
- Six pockets, with cord routing for jamming out
- Locking zippers prevent pockets from opening
- Stitchless hem, tagless to prevent irritation
View more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts
(76.2 - 78.7cm)
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
(62.2 - 66.0cm)
(67.3 - 71.1cm)
(72.4 - 76.2cm)
(77.5 - 81.3cm)
(82.5 - 86.4cm)
(88.9 - 92.7cm)
(94.0 - 97.8cm)
(99.1 - 102.9cm)
(104.1 - 108.0cm)
(109.2 - 114.3cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.