Funky flair on the singletrack.
Suiting up for your afternoon trail ride, you look into your closet to see what's available for a singletrack adventure with a mix of punchy climbs and rowdy rock gardens. Immediately, the Zoic Women's Navaeh 7in Print Short comes to mind with its funky patterns and flexible fabric. The short's 7-inch inseam easily slides over your favorite liner shorts, without being overly baggy like other trail shorts on the market. The shorter 7-inch cut is ideal for warm rides where extra length isn't warranted, as well as trails requiring lots of pedaling and climbing.
Not only is it suited for rides in warm weather with its shorter cut, but it's made with a buttery-soft, flexible material that won't hold you back from manuevering your bike across technical sections. Adjustable waist tabs dial-in a secure feel, so you don't have to worry about 'em slipping and slouching on the trail. And seeing you'll be packing trail accessories, six total pockets secure your trail snacks, multi-tools, and smartphone, with cord routing for pumping tunes without annoying tangles. The zipper pulls lock firmly in place, so your favorite items won't spill out at the first bumpy rock garden.
- Striking baggies for singletrack adventures
- Prints inject upbeat personality into your ride
- Soft, flexible fabric for fluid riding movements
- Fusion inseam gusset enables full range of motion
- Adjustable waist tabs dial-in the fit and feel
- Six pockets, with cord routing for jamming out
- Locking zippers prevent pockets from dumping out
- Stitchless hems, tagless labels prevent irritation
View more Women's Baggy Bike Shorts
(76.2 - 78.7cm)
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
(62.2 - 66.0cm)
(67.3 - 71.1cm)
(72.4 - 76.2cm)
(77.5 - 81.3cm)
(82.5 - 86.4cm)
(88.9 - 92.7cm)
(94.0 - 97.8cm)
(99.1 - 102.9cm)
(104.1 - 108.0cm)
(109.2 - 114.3cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
Rad shorter baggies
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Out of the box I loved these, and was pleased with the quality. The material is light, tough and stretchy. While longer baggies have their place, I am happy I got these with the 7 inch inseam because they are cooler. I used them for multiple legs of a 24 hour mountain bike race in 90 degree heat and they were comfortable and I didn't feel the need to fold them up because of the heat. The attention to detail is apparent with the multiple, intuitively placed pockets. They stay put while riding, which is a must. I'd buy these again, for sure.