Ether Short-Sleeve Bike Jersey
From climbs above treeline, to loamy wooded descents, Zoic's Ether Short-Sleeve Bike Jersey is a fan favorite of those who have donned it, and we can't argue with that. Its lightweight polyester threads have a knack for moisture management, thanks in part to ZO-Wick technology that grabs onto sweat and ushers it outwards to quickly dry, keeping your core from being bogged down and balmy. The jersey is cut with raglan sleeves that both move irritating seams away from the top of the shoulder where they can interfere with hydration packs, and elevate freedom of motion so you've got plenty of room to get behind the saddle and buzz the back wheel.
- A lightweight jersey to rally through all-day adventures
- ZO-Wick technology boosts moisture management
- Breathable polyester threads let cool air in, sweat out
- Relaxed cut has plenty of room for tossing on body armor
- Raglan sleeves boost mobility for getting behind the bike
- Seam placement reduces irritating chaffing from hydration pack straps