Ether Ripstop Short + Essential Liner
Rally the trails harder than ever with Zoic's Ether Ripstop Short with Essential Liner. These burly shorts are built to handle bushwacking backcountry adventures that scuff and snag your regular go-to shorts, offering the tough attitude of Ripstop Fleetwood fabric, which combines the durable nature of Ripstop with the free-flexing stretch you need to comfortable mash on the pedals for hours. Zoic uses an elasticized waistband with side adjusters to get the fit just right, as to avoid it from slipping or migrating as you ride spiritedly down the trail.
Not only is it insanely durable and stretchy, but it fits just right for your everyday trail rider seeking a pair of baggies that's not overly loose, nor too tight and restrictive for wild descents and all-day pedalfests alike. It comes ready to ride with the Essential liner short, providing trail-ready support of the Zoic Comfort chamois to eat up jarring forces that rock your sit bones and sensitive anatomy on the trail. The liner is breathable and light, wicking away sweat to keep you dry while you ride, plus its easy to remove and swap for a fresh chamois when you've got a multi-day adventure and just want to bring along one outer-short. Additionally, you'll find Air Flow mesh ventilation to prevent overheating on long uphill slogs in summertime, as well as a variety of zippered pockets for carrying all your snacks and electronics on the trail.
- Durable shorts that are ready for any kind of adventure
- Fleetwood fabric is reliably tough and flexible
- Fusion inseam gusset promotes full range of motion
- Elasticized rear waistband with side adjusters
- Air Flow mesh panels prevent overheating issues
- Zippered cargo pockets for carrying essentials
- Tech Pocket fits an average size smartphone
- Removable Essential liner cushions your sit bones for hours of comfort