Into the unknown.
If you're wondering why you'd want to pony up the extra cash to invest in ZOIC's Ether Premium Shorts over the brand's other, humbler Ether versions, we understand your concern. After all, we're discussing trail riding kit, not impeccably tailored custom suits. Though you'll enjoy the same DuraFlex stretch fabric and wealth of pockets in the Ether Premium as you would in its less pricey sibling, the IPL Premium Liner represents the main difference in pedigree between the Premium and regular versions of the Ether.
Complete with a built-in Elastic Interface Veloce 3D Chamois, the IPL Premium Liner is constructed with six panels of odor-resistant, breathable fabric that provide a wrap-like fit around your muscles as you ride. ZOIC uses reverse stitching when linking the panels together, which places the seaming away from your skin to lessen the likelihood of chafing, and it lines the lightweight design with the stretchy, plush cushioning of the Elastic Interface chamois to give you long-term comfort on the trails.
- A versatile trail short with a padded inner liner
- Move freely with light, soft, and stretchy Supercube fabric
- Gusseted construction enhances freedom of movement
- Removable liner provides supportive comfort
- Side ventilation panels promote cooling air flow
- Ample pocket space to carry ride essentials
- Adjustable waist band keeps shorts comfortably in place
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
(97.8 - 102.9cm)
(104.1 - 109.2cm)
(110.5 - 115.6cm)
(116.8 - 123.2cm)
(68.6 - 73.7cm)
(76.2 - 81.3cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 99.1cm)
(101.6 - 109.2cm)
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
I've been mountain biking over 25 years and have owned hundreds of riding shorts. These are the best to date. Incredibly light weight material and no weird buckles, straps etc that get in the way on the waistline and carrying a hydration pack. I now own 4 pair!