If ain't broke, don't fix it.
Ready for another season of dirt-shredding shenanigans, the Zoic Men's Ether Enduro Short retains its highly acclaimed design, complete with cavernous storage, fluid flexibility, and airy-cool ventilation. This version forgoes the removable Essential liner short with chamois, which is available separately for blissful cushioning and support on longer rides. Since it's designed with a trail-friendly fit, you can easily layer the Ether Enduro Short over your favorite liner short and pads without worrying about unwanted rubbing or restriction. The 13-inch inseam sits just below the knee, promoting freedom of movement without being overly baggy like some freeride or downhill offerings.
DuraFlex fabric fluidly stretches with your every movement, regardless if you're rallying around berms or pumping for speed across undulating trails and small rollers. This fabric is also highly resistant to abrasion, ensuring longevity when you're using and abusing them on a regular basis. Going one step further for flexibility, the inset gusset promotes unrestricted pedaling movement while preventing seat bunching. Air Flow mesh ventilation below the rear waistband and along the legs eliminates the sauna-like feel of of sweaty shorts, especially when you're riding in oppressive heat and humidity. Additionally, the multitude of zippered pockets effortlessly carries trail snacks, tools, and your smart phone, with a cord port for painlessly routing headphones.
- Stretchy, light, and durable short for trail adventures
- Robust fabric resists abrasion and allows easy mobility
- Regular fit provides hassle-free layering options
- Ventilation panels promote cooling air flow
- Adjustable waist tabs put customization in your hands
- Multiple pockets ensure all of your riding essentials come with
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
(97.8 - 102.9cm)
(104.1 - 109.2cm)
(110.5 - 115.6cm)
(116.8 - 123.2cm)
(68.6 - 73.7cm)
(76.2 - 81.3cm)
(83.8 - 88.9cm)
(91.4 - 99.1cm)
(101.6 - 109.2cm)
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.