Like riding on air.
As wearers of many cycling caps, we have learned to appreciate pieces of cycling kit that don't paint themselves into corners with overly specific use restrictions. The folks at ZOIC must know us, because their Ether Camo Shorts move freely with us between cycling disciplines and demands. Or maybe we're just not as unique as we've always thought, and these shorts fulfill many roles that almost all cyclists can appreciate. If that's the case, then they'll probably be a prized article of clothing for you, too.
The Ethers are made from a blend of materials that wick, ventilate, and stretch to ensure all-day comfort. ZOIC's Fusion Gusset construction gives your inseam the power of stretchy fabric to keep your movement unrestricted and prevent seat hang-ups, eliminating what may be the two biggest reasons for wearing tight shorts on the trail. Bits of strategically place mesh run throughout the shorts to keep you well ventilated. The shorts offer an unconventional amount of storage for bike shorts: two front hand pockets, two zippered pockets on the legs, and one final zippered pocket on the rear. They also have a headphone cable port for all of your jamming needs.
The Ethers also include a detachable IPL Essential Liner, which incorporates a ZO-Tech chamois and makes every pair of shorts in your wardrobe into potential bike shorts. Just pull the liner out of the Ethers, slip it on, and choose which shorts are getting the "bike" prefix for the day.
The ZOIC Ether Camo Shorts - Men's are available in six sizes ranging from Small to XXX-Large in the colors Green Camo and Grey Camo.
- Versatile mountain bike shorts made for any discipline
- Durable fabrics offer long-lasting performance
- Removable liner with chamois for in-the-saddle comfort
- Extensive pocket space for long riding adventures
- Inseam gusset improves mobility and eliminates seat hang-ups
- Mesh ventilation panels for improved air flow
- Locking zippers with logo tabs stay shut while you ride
- Stretchy waistband with hook-and-loop straps for adjustability