The Zoic Men's Ether Plaid Short uses a blend of technical fabrics and functional storage options, ensuring you're comfortable and ready for anything the trail throws your way. Its stretchy shell offers uninhibited flexibility, while standing up to serious use and abrasion on the trail. The Fusion inseam gusset offers full mobility for negotiating trail obstacles and tight switchbacks while Integrated Air Flow mesh along the back waistband and legs actively cools your upper legs as you ride.
As Zoic's best-selling trail shorts, the Ether Plaid Short comes with an interchangeable IPL Essential liner with integrated ZO-Tech chamois for extra padding. Anatomically designed with ZO-Wick moisture management fabric, the ZO-Tech chamois adds supple cushioning and moisture-wicking comfort when you're riding rough trails on stifling summer days. And since the Essential liner is removable, you'll be able to wear this liner with your other baggies when these are dirty from riding.
- Zoic's popular trail short blends style and function
- Light, stretchy fabric and gusseted construction allow free movement
- Removable liner's chamois provides supportive comfort
- Securely stow ride essentials in a myriad of pockets
- Headphone port seamlessly integrates audio
- Hook-and-loop tabs dial in the waistband's fit
- Relaxed, knee-length fit leaves room for knee pads