First layer support.
The Essential Liner Shorts are part of the Interchangeable Padded Liner (IPL) System, which makes for a seamless integration with Zoic's outer shorts. The Essential Liner features an anatomically contoured ZO-Tech chamois, treated with ZO-Wick moisture management, to ensure comfort and dryness on the bike.
Multi-level ergonomic foam enhances long-ride comfort, and the six-panel design doesn’t have a center front seam, as to avoid irritation. The Essential Liner's spandex mesh fabric stretches for freedom of movement while adding to the liner's ability to breathe and wick. Tagless labels eliminate itching and irritation, while gripper elastic on the insides of the leg openings keeps the liner from migrating.
The Zoic Essential Liner Shorts - Men's come in sizes Small through XXX-Large and in the color Black.
- Liner shorts for mountain bike comfort
- Spandex mesh moves and breathes as you ride
- ZO-Tech chamois is contoured for a comfortable fit
- ZO-Wick provides moisture management
- Gripper elastic secures the hems
- IPL System integrates with Zoic baggies