Seemingly casual, yet ready for trail action, the Zoic Men's District Shirt seamlessly transfers from singletrack adventures to post-ride celebrations at the local pub. If you're tired of the Lycra-clad XC look or outrageously bright enduro aesthetic, the District Shirt fits the bill quite nicely with its timeless plaid, which never singles you out when you grab a beer afterwards or stop into some backwoods gas station.
Comprised of a durable, quick-drying blend of polyester and nylon, the District Shirt keeps you comfortable while grinding it out on long climbs, all while withstanding the rigors of trail abuse. Mesh rear vents sit above your hydration pack, dispersing clammy perspiration along the upper back. Chest pockets come in handy for keeping a folded map when you're exploring new trails. Another nice feature, zippered pockets along the lower sides secure everything from your car keys to energy gels when you need a quick boost.
- Laid-back style for trail-to-town adventures
- Classic plaid won't alienate you after riding
- Relaxed fit promotes full range of motion
- Durable, quick-drying blend of nylon and polyester
- Mesh vents along upper back disperse sweat build-up
- Dual chest pockets for keeping maps readily at hand
- Zippered side pockets store essentials and snacks