Everybody knows that carbon is stiffer and lighter, but not many are aware that it makes an awesome liner short, too. Just kidding — Zoic's Carbon Men's Liner Short doesn't actually use carbon, but it does rock an Italian-made Cytech Elastic Interface MTB Performance chamois that helps your undercarriage stay comfortable on long rides and races. It's designed to be stretchy, moisture wicking, and anatomically padded, with different foams in different places for extra comfort and an ergonomic profile made for long days in the saddle. The chamois is sewn into a spandex mesh shell for stretch and breathability, and Zoic finished the Carbon off with little touches including reverse stitching to prevent chafing, a plush waistband, and gripper elastic inside the hem to keep the legs from riding up.
- Mountain bike liners for optimal comfort in the saddle
- Cytech chamois cushions and supports your sit bones
- Breathable, stretchy fabric keeps you cool and comfortable
- Reverse stitching prevents chafing and irritation
- Soft waistband ensures all-day ride comfort
- Gripper elastic in the leg bands for a stay-put fit