Black Market Short
Zoic built the Black Market short with SuperLight polyester fabric to keep you cool during your hottest rides. The short can be worn over a separate liner for long rides, or by itself on DH days when you’ll be spending most of your ride time out of the saddle.
The whole body of the Black Market is made with Superlight 4-way stretch polyester material that won't bind or limit your range of motion. SuperLight is extremely breathable to keep you cool and dry. The fabric also pulls moisture away from your skin to keep you comfortable. The Fusion Gusset inseam further increases the short's range of motion and eliminates seat hang-ups, while vents below the waistband in the back and down the legs promote airflow so you can stay cool on hot days of riding.
The Black Market also comes with plenty of pockets—two front, two thigh, and one back—so you have plenty of room for your essentials. There's even a dedicated media pocket for your phone or music player with a headphone cord control grommet and loop to avoid snags. As far as fit is concerned, the Black Market's cuffs fall right above the knee. The leg holes are loose enough that they don't interfere with pads. Zoic also included a nylon webbing belt so you could dial your fit.
- Mountain bike shorts for pairing with your favorite liners
- Four-way stretch fabric provides performance mobility
- Gusseted construction offers a full range of motion
- 11in length offers plenty of coverage for hard riding
- Elastic waist and included belt offer easy fit adjustment
- Item #ZOI003M
- SuprerL (87% polyester, 13% spandex)
- 11.5 in
- 2 front, 2 zippered thigh, 1 rear zip, 1 zippered media
- nylon belt
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty