Go off on a tangent.
First impressions of Zipp may leave you thinking it’s a company of aerodynamic wheels and components, but don't let that sway you from exploring its line of tires. Zipps new Tubeless Tangente Speed Tire, in particular, is one that has our attention heightened. Much like other tires from the Tangente line, the Tubeless Tangente Speed is designed to lower rolling resistance as much as possible, aiming for better handling and a smoother ride over all kinds of paved and cobbled surfaces. Tubeless technology is then thrown into the mix, smoothing things out further, and providing protection from punctures along the way.
These new tubeless tires are modeled after Zipp's wide road clincher tires, the Tangente Speed R28 and R25. As such, they feature the same tread pattern, ensuring grip when cornering, and a high 128-TPI casing that holds onto the road with tacky control. If tubeless protection isn't enough to ease your mind from flats, a polyamide puncture protection layer under tread should help seal the deal. This durable layer stands up to road debris and protects from stray nails, glass, and goatheads when you're riding along.
- Race ready tubeless tires for exceptional grip
- Tread pattern you know and love from Tangente line
- Tubeless protection from pinch flats and punctures
- Reduced rolling resistance, and comfort in lower tire pressures
- Polyamide puncture protection shields from road debris
- Water-siping tread pattern pulls away precipitation
- Designed exclusively for tubeless wheelsets and use without tire levers