Smooth roads ahead.
Zipp's Tangente Course R30 Clincher Tire is just the ticket for those of us looking for a beefy tire that can handle everything from jarring cobbles to pristine pavement at speed. Boasting low rolling resistance, sure grip, and an extra wide profile, this tire provides confidence in varied weather conditions and rolls smoothly over the roughest roads.
Billed as a race-worthy training tire for days when the road isn't pristine, the Course R30 utilizes its relatively high, 120 TPI nylon casing and beefy 30mm width to soak up the bumps. The wider stance allows for lower tire pressure and an increased contact patch, which pairs with the fast rolling casing for confident grip in corners and an overall smoother ride than narrower tires. To cap things off, Zipp incorporates a tread pattern designed to shed water and maintain grip even in rainy conditions for sure cornering through the storm.
- A lofty tire built to handle rough and varied conditions
- Low rolling resistance and sure-footed grip boost confidence
- 120 TPI nylon casing is plenty supple and durable enough for cobbles
- Lofty 30mm width soaks up chatter and allows for low tire pressure
- Increased contact patch elevates grip when cornering
- Tread pattern is designed to shed water and maintain grip in rain