Why We Like The SL Speed Carbon Seatpost
For road and cyclocross enthusiasts, the SL Speed Carbon Seatpost is a lightweight option for that upgrade we've been itching to make. It features the same range of adjustments as its predecessor but with a weight that won't bog us down and with a unidirectional carbon construction. That drop in grams comes thanks to SRAM's Exogram technology that optimizes the clamping system and makes the tube as lightweight as possible. It's an exceptionally dependable option that will leave us without worry, even if we're hard on our bikes. This post comes in 330-millimeter and 400-millimeter lengths where the latter is best suited for road bikes with a more compact frame geometry.
- A dependable seatpost for road and cyclocross lovers
- Features a lighter weight with reliable adjustability
- SRAM's Exogram technology optimizes the clamping system
- Unidirectional carbon construction is durable and lightweight
- A 400mm length accommodates road bikes with a compact frame
- Stealth and white decals don't fade over time