Why We Like The SL 70 Ergonomic Handlebar
When we think of Zipp, we think of wheels. But, the brand has more than one specialty, and the SL 70 Ergonomic Handlebar proves that. It's the kind of handlebar that gets any rider in their optimal position, whether it's a rider with smaller hands or a larger rider. Riders can get more of an aero feel by pairing the SL 70 with a long stem, and the handlebar's specially tuned drop offers a comfortable reach and hand position that's ideal for control, but also for racing. We're all about an ergonomic shape, and the SL 70's design provides comfort for the long term, which means we're never cutting our ride short.
- Comfortable and ergonomic handlebar optimal for racing
- Unidirectional carbon construction for a lightweight and durable feel
- Ergonomic, contoured top section for all-day comfort
- Short, 70mm reach that increases shifting and braking control
- 128mm drop keeps the rider in control in aero positions