Why We Like The Service Course SL Carbon Seatpost
As more cyclists discover the sense of adventure and car-free solitude that comes from mixing off-pavement segments into their ride, it makes sense to have equipment that's designed for the inherently rougher nature of gravel and off-road riding. The Zipp Service Course SL Carbon Seatpost is a lightweight carbon post with a refined lay-up that is specifically tuned for excellent shock absorption. This engineered flex keeps you comfortable across any terrain, yet still passes Zipp's strict internal MTB strength test, making it a solid choice for your road, 'cross, or gravel bike if you're looking for a little more compliance from your seatpost.
A proper saddle position is critical to getting the most power out of your pedal stroke, so Zipp employs a simple two-bolt clamp that provides a secure fit while allowing easy micro-adjustments to your saddle position. The clamp design is also compatible with all saddle rail types. On this version of the Service Course SL Carbon Seatpost the head has been redesigned for better accessibility to the bolts, a nice feature considering how many seatposts we've encountered where it's surprisingly cumbersome to fit a hex key or muli-tool to the bolt heads. The post comes in 0mm and 20mm offsets, is available with stealth black or white Zipp decals and has a 400mm total length for all variants to ensure compatibility with most modern frame designs.
- A lightweight carbon seatpost for all-road, gravel, & 'cross
- Carbon lay-up specifically tuned for shock absorption
- Engineered flex keeps the rider comfortable over any terrain
- Passes Zipp's strict internal tests for MTB-level strength
- Two-bolt clamp allows easy micro-adjustments to saddle position
- Redesigned post head allows easier access to the bolts
- The clamp is compatible with all saddle rail types