Why We Like The Service Course SL 80 Ergonomic Handlebar
Zipp celebrates a racing heritage. We can trace their origins to race car development, and we can see that the brand is testing the limits of cycling technology, which keeps them in a prominent position among respected component houses in cycling. Their Service Course SL 80 Ergonomic Handlebar is Zipp's ergonomic bar for those who prefer a flat top, a medium reach, and a drop that you reach down to, rather than into. They feature a 7-degree ramp angle for a flat transition to the hoods and a 4-degree outsweep at the drops. As we can expect from Zipp's innovative style, the Service Course SL 80 Ergonomic Handlebar is the first ergo bar to be clip-on compatible. It's constructed with 7050 aluminum for durability, and it's just what we're looking for when we want to ride with a neutral wrist position. The handlebar's design is perfect for racers who want to maintain a comfortable, ergonomic position.
- Ergonomic handlebar that allows riders to rest in a neutral position
- Constructed with 7050 aluminum for durability and lightweight
- Medium 80mm reach for a comfortable riding positon
- 125mm drop that you reach down to and not drop into
- 7-degree ramp angle for a smooth transition to the hoods
- Lightweight at 275g