The real deal.
When your hike takes you from high noon to last light, make sure to bring along the Zeal Decoy Polarized Photochromic Sunglasses. They feature Zeal's Automatic photochromic lenses, which respond instantly to changing light conditions so you can see clearly even as the sunlight comes and goes. The lenses are also polarized to eliminate glare and offer 100% UV protection. The lightweight, yet durable Z-Resin frame is made with bio-based materials to reduce harm to the environment. Proflex nose and temple pads prevent your sunglasses from slipping whether you're hiking, climbing, or just cruising around town.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Automatic photochromic lenses
- Z-Resin bio-based frame
- Proflex nose and temple pads
- Anti-reflective lens coating
View more Photochromic Sunglasses
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)
- All mirror lenses use the Copper lens tint.