Why We Like The Turq Commit Jacket
Yeti Cycles' Turq Commit Jacket is our go-to shell for riding in the wet and the rain. It features Toray waterproof three-layer stretch-woven fabric that's still highly breathable with venting from two zippered mesh-lined hand pockets. We like that the adjustable hood is designed to fit efficiently over trail helmets, and the durable water repellent finish that sheds puddle spray, mud, and light showers. This is our jacket for riding through mucky trails and fighting off the rain.
- Technical cycling shell for riding in wet weather
- Protective three-layer stretch-woven fabric with electrospun membrane
- Durable water repellent finish sheds puddle spray and showers
- Two zippered mesh-lined hand pockets are also ventilating
- Adjustable hood fits over any trail helmet
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord at the waist seal out the elements