Item # YTI005Q
Yeti Cycles Teller Short - Men's $40.00
Yeti Cycles may be best known for its signature enduro sleds and the shiniest suspension design in the industry, but the Teller Men's Shorts prove that the Colorado brand also knows one or four things about cycling clothing. We were big enough fans of the previous Teller that we're happy to go on riding it as-is; however Yeti (being Yeti) insists that there's room for improvement. This comes in the form of a new material and refined, larger sizing that leaves a bit more room for pads and helps the boardshort style baggies transition from trails to town.
The new material is infused with Nano Clay, a process that relies on scientific minutiae (literally) to enhance the base material's resistance to the sun and your own mammalian funk. These additional properties don't come at the expense of cooling and moisture management, though, so you'll stay comfortable on exposed climbs and your buddies won't be clamoring to pass you in order to avoid riding in your wake.
Maybe we should write try to pass you, because the nylon slip panels strategically arrayed on the shorts' inner face mean that your pedal stroke won't be hampered despite the more accommodating fit. Climb-happy features like that make the Teller a climb-happy short, so it pairs ideally with the happy climbing platform of Yeti's surprisingly spry Switch Infinity suspension system.
- Trail shorts for any type of ride
- Revised fit is slightly roomier yet still saddle-appropriate
- Combines funk control with cooling and moisture management
- Sun protection serves you well on long summer missions
- Gussets and glide patches all facilitate pedaling and body English
- Zippered rear pocket secures lift pass or ID
- Waist cord lets you cinch-up to drop-in or loosen-up to slouch on the couch
View more Men's Baggy Bike Shorts
|Chest||36 - 38in
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
|39 - 41in
(99.1 - 104.1cm)
|42 - 44in
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
|45 - 47in
(114.3 - 119.4cm)
|48 - 50in
(121.9 - 127cm)
|Waist||29 - 31in
(73.7 - 78.7cm)
|32 - 34in
(81.3 - 86.4cm)
|35 - 37in
(88.9 - 94cm)
|38 - 40in
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
|41 - 43in
(104.1 - 109.2cm)
|Trail Fit Inseam||14in
|Race Fit Inseam||15in
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Reviews & Community
These shorts are comfortable and have all the right pockets. My only complaint is that they donât come with padded liners. I think those are pretty much essential for any ride, so I think everyone should include them.
The Enduro Short
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This short does not have fancy vents or multiple pockets, but it is designed to preform at a high level. The loose fit ensures you will remain comfortable after a long ride and works flawlessly with knee pads.
Let me know if you have any questions regarding sizing, I am happy to help out.
Changed Fit and Features
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: med
I reordered these because I loved my old pair.
The new version is missing front pockets and the fit is much looser
Why wouldn't you put some pockets on these other than the back middle pocket?! Last version had pockets and they were awesome.