Why We Like The SB140 Turq T2 X01 Eagle Mountain Bike
Yeti's SB140 is one of our favorite 27.5-wheeled machines, making us feel confident on any trail and giving us the playful pop we need for jibbing trail features and getting creative with our line choices. Equipped with 140mm of Switch Infinity travel, a 160mm Fox fork, and confidence-inspiring trail geometry, the SB140 is made to dominate the dirt and put a smile on your face while doing it. Epic rides deep in the backcountry? Sure. Weekend laps at the bike park? You bet. Enduro racing? Of course, if that's your thing. So go ahead, drag your handlebars through a berm, try new jumps and drops, pedal all day long, because the SB140 can do it all with unmatched precision and control.
While the 27.5-inch wheels and peppy 140mm rear travel might have you thinking that this bike is all play, the SB140's long wheelbase and low bottom bracket height tell us otherwise. It stays composed under pressure and easily handles descents that might cause other 140mm travel bikes to waiver—all without compromising its ability to come alive when you ask it to. It's also available in a full range of sizes from extra small to extra large, meaning almost any rider can comfortably fit on the SB140. The bike is equipped with Yeti's highest grade TURQ carbon frame, and comes equipped with a trail-worthy build kit consisting of an XO1 Eagle mechanical drivetrain, Fox factory suspension, and DT Swiss wheels.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Yeti's mid-travel trail bike is equal parts business and play
- 27.5in wheels offer great responsiveness and boost the fun factor
- 140mm of Switch Infinity travel is plush yet supportive
- Long wheelbase and slack geometry improve composure for the steeps
- Steep seat tube puts you in an efficient position to spin all day
- Slack 65-degree head tube inspires confidence on the descents
- Refined TURQ carbon is lighter, stiffer, and more durable than ever
- Lifetime warranty gives you the peace of mind to ride this bike hard
- Item #YTIR19B