SB140 Turq T1 XT Mountain Bike - 2022
Why We Like The SB140 Turq T1 XT Mountain Bike
Built with a lightweight frame and snappy 27.5-inch wheels, the Yeti SB140 makes for a fun time no matter what trail we're riding. The carbon frame is suspended by Yeti's Switch Infinity which offers supreme pedaling performance and a bottomless feel on the descents. 140mm of rear travel helps soak up the huck-to-flats we love and the hard-charging we do in our backyard mountains. Yeti designed the SB140 to go fast where it counts and keep it light-hearted when the trail calls for jumps and flow.
Designed from the ground up for trails that favor the descents but can still charge up the climbs, this version of the SB140 receives modern low and long geo to maximize stability at speed. The 140mm of rear suspension paired with a 160mm fork happily gets us through an enduro stage race on Saturday and a long ride with our friends on a Sunday morning. We use the moderately slack 65.4-degree head tube to keep us stable at speed, while the 27.5in wheels let us make quick direction changes and hop over logs and rocks.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Yeti's light and fast mid-travel 27.5in trail bike
- TURQ carbon frame is built from the highest quality materials
- Switch Infinity offers ideal pedaling and descending characteristics
- Shimano XT 12-speed offers an excellent shifting feel
- FOX Factory suspension is the top-of-the-line offering
- Maxxis 2.6in tires offer gobs of traction and flotation
- Well-spec'd components means we don't need to worry about upgrading
- Item #YTIR1CX