Why We Like The Yeti Cycles SB130 Turq TLR X01 Eagle Mountain Bike
We love Yeti’s builds with Lunch Ride treatment, and the SB130 TLR X01 Mountain Bike is definitely one of the stand-out members from Yeti’s fleet. Lunch ride bikes receive performance-focused componentry upgrades that are hand-picked by the engineers at Yeti to make the bikes more suitable for their rugged backyard trails in Golden, CO. The most notable difference for the SB130 LR is the increased front and rear travel, which provides more traction and slacked-out angles for steeper trails, that can even entertain laps at the bike park.
Despite the added travel, we’d still characterize this particular build as an excellent choice as a daily driver, thanks to the ultra-lightweight Turq carbon frame and efficiency-focused SRAM X01 Eagle drivetrain. We consider Yeti’s Switch Infinity rear linkage as one of the best-performing options on the market, providing exceptional rear-wheel traction for technical climbing and smooth and supportive descending characteristics.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Yeti’s trail bike gets Lunch Ride treatment for an all-mountain attitude
- 137mm of Switch Infinity travel is ready for technical terrain
- Top-spec Fox Factory Float X shock provides wide range of adjustment
- TURQ carbon frame is Yeti’s lightest carbon layup
- Fox Factory 36 GRIP2 fork offers enduro-esque descending capabilities
- SRAM Code RSC brakes for top-tier stopping power
- SRAM X01 Eagle drivetrain offers crisp shifting in a lightweight package
- DT Swiss Custom EX1700 wheelset offers bomber durability
- Item #YTIR1CK