Why We Like The SB115 Turq T2 X01 Eagle Mountain Bike
Crafted by Yeti’s staff to be the XC race bike to beat, we position the SB115 Turq T2 Mountain Bike as not only a dedicated racing machine, but a trusted trail bike for lengthy rides in big terrain. Effectively replacing the race-ready SB100, the SB115 brings a whole new level of versatility to the table with enhanced rear-wheel traction that makes it ideal for hard-earned miles in untamed downcountry terrain. This high-end Turq T2 build is paired with a Fox Factory shock and fork for unparalleled adjustability and small bump compliance, while the X01 drivetrain from SRAM helps keep weight down.
The SB115 shares the same front and rear triangles as the SB100 but uses a revised Switch Infinity link and a longer-stroke rear shock to gain its extra travel. On paper, its geometry numbers might look a bit conservative like the SB100’s, but that's right in line with the goal of this bike—to keep things lively and agile for quick accelerations and responsive handling on tight racecourses. Between the spritely handling characteristics and the bump-gobbling rear linkage, the SB115 fits into a racer’s stable as a dedicated tool for the job, or into a trail rider’s quiver as an efficient downcountry steed.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Short-travel XC race bike with trail bike inspired confidence
- 115mm of Switch Infinity travel offers excellent rear-wheel traction
- Fox Factory Float DPS shock supplies a wide range of adjustment
- 130mm travel Fox Factory 34 Fork takes rock rolls in stride
- DT Swiss aluminum wheelset offers compliant damping characteristics
- Grippy Maxxis tires with EXO casing balance weight with traction
- Turq carbon layup is the lightest and stiffest construction by Yeti
- SRAM X01 Eagle drivetrain with new 10-52t range for efficient pedaling
- Item #YTIR1BV