SB100 T-Series X01 Eagle Mountain Bike
Why We Like The SB100 T-Series X01 Eagle Mountain Bike
Meticulously engineered with a model-specific version of Yeti’s highly esteemed Switch Infinity linkage, the SB100 T-Series Mountain Bike is a thoroughbred cross-country racing machine. We swing a leg over the SB100 in confidence that we’ll float through the ups and downs of the trail thanks to crucial weight savings and traction-producing suspension. Yeti built this bike around the included Fox Float 34 Step-Cast Factory Fork, which offers 120mm of confidence-inspiring travel for burly tracks.
Mild-mannered geometry keeps the bike prepared to accelerate at a moment’s notice, and makes tight turns more manageable. This particular build utilizes Yeti’s top-tier TURQ carbon for an ultra-lightweight, stiff, and responsive feel. SRAM’s X01 Eagle groupset handles shifting duties, providing crisp shifts to keep us properly geared on undulating terrain. The SB100 fits well into a racer’s stable as a dedicated tool for the job, or works well as a trail bike for those who dig long rides at a spritely cadence.
- Cross-country bike for racing, training, and long rides
- 100mm of Switch Infinity travel helps the rear wheel soak up every rock
- Fox Float DPS Factory shock offers a wide range of adjustments
- Fox Float 34 SC Factory fork provides excellent cornering traction
- TURQ carbon frame makes no compromises on weight and stiffness
- SRAM G2 RSC brakes offer trail-bike worthy stopping power
- Crank Brothers Synthesis 2 wheelset is durable and compliant
- Adjustable e*thirteen dropper seatpost lets you dial in your cockpit
- Item #YTIR1AX