Why We Like The SB100 T-Series X01 Eagle Mountain Bike
Meticulously engineered with a model-specific version of Yeti’s highly esteemed Switch Infinity linkage, the SB100 T-Series Mountain Bike is a thoroughbred cross-country racing machine. We swing a leg over the SB100 in confidence that we’ll float through the ups and downs of the trail thanks to crucial weight savings and traction-producing suspension. Yeti built this bike around the included Fox Float 34 Step-Cast Factory Fork, which offers 120mm of confidence-inspiring travel for burly tracks.
Mild-mannered geometry keeps the bike prepared to accelerate at a moment’s notice, and makes tight turns more manageable. This particular build utilizes Yeti’s top-tier TURQ carbon for an ultra-lightweight, stiff, and responsive feel. SRAM’s X01 Eagle groupset handles shifting duties, providing crisp shifts to keep us properly geared on undulating terrain. The SB100 fits well into a racer’s stable as a dedicated tool for the job, or works well as a trail bike for those who dig long rides at a spritely cadence.
- Cross-country bike for racing, training, and long rides
- 100mm of Switch Infinity travel helps the rear wheel soak up every rock
- Fox Float DPS Factory shock offers a wide range of adjustments
- Fox Float 34 SC Factory fork provides excellent cornering traction
- TURQ carbon frame makes no compromises on weight and stiffness
- SRAM G2 RSC brakes offer trail-bike worthy stopping power
- Crank Brothers Synthesis 2 wheelset is durable and compliant
- Adjustable e*thirteen dropper seatpost lets you dial in your cockpit
- Item #YTIR1AX
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.