Just the right touches.
Just because you want a minimalist glove doesn't mean you want to skip out on the lightweight premium features. We get it, and designers at Yeti Cycles get it, too, which is why they created the Prospect Gloves. Made from though and breathable fabric, the Prospect Gloves are ready for the trail-party, with perforated leather palms that keep sweat moving away, and just enough silicone at the bottom of your palm, and your pointer and index fingers for boosted grip when the trial bucks you a little wild. The index finger is equipped with a data-tip that lets you shoot trailside texts or snag some quick footage for your social media feed, and the back of the thumbs are made from soft suede to wipe the sweat off of your brow after cooking it a little too fast into a loose berm.
- Minimalist gloves for shredding without bulk
- Perforated palms boost your ventilation
- Silicone tip fingers for smart phone use
- Wipe away the sweat with soft suede thumb backs
- Hook-and-loop cuffs dial in the perfect fit