Why We Like The Freeland 2.0 Short
The Yeti Cycles Freeland 2.0 Shorts are designed to keep you moving, not just pedaling. From the gusseted crotch to the 2-way stretch construction, the Freeland 2.0 allows you to shift in any direction without restriction. We like that this short is perfectly designed for post-work rides and lunchtime sessions. Glide patches ensure your pedal strokes won't be inhibited by friction while zippered thigh vents allow you to release heat when you're cranking hard. A webbing waist adjustment and a silicone grip strip ensure the shorts hold their position as you ride, and Yeti added a DWR treatment to help the shorts shed mud and stains.
- Durable, lightweight trail short that's ideal for post-work rides
- Tech webbing waist adjustment offers the perfect fit
- Two open hand pockets and two zippered side pockets
- Interior glide patches provide smooth pedaling
- Seamless, gusseted crotch and a trail fit for comfort in the saddle