Item # YTI009B
Yeti Cycles Enduro 3/4-Sleeve Jersey - Men's $79.95
Calm the tide.
There's a particular nexus of enduro frames, wheels, jerseys, and helmets where the clashing colors and moto-themed designs come together in a perfect storm of radness so loud that it drowns out your drivetrain. With its understated design and 3/4 sleeves, Yeti Cycles' Enduro Mountain Bike Jersey fends off the yo-bro monsoon by providing at least one subdued wardrobe option.
That's not to say it's on par with the staid, corporate-inspired Lycra favored by the tall-sock, skinny-tire crowd populating crits and coffee shops throughout the Pacific Northwest. The Enduro Jersey may share the same lightweight, wicking materials as painted-on, $300 roadie jerseys, but its relaxed racing fit is designed for enduro shredding instead of TTs, and the extended coverage of its 3/4 sleeves make it more useful for trail riders interested in function, not costumes.
- Let your ride style shine with this enduro jersey
- Lightweight, breathable fabrics whisk moisture away
- 3/4-length sleeves provide a bit of extra coverage
- Relaxed fit accommodates pads
View more Men's Long Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
|Chest||36 - 38in
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
|39 - 41in
(99.1 - 104.1cm)
|42 - 44in
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
|45 - 47in
(114.3 - 119.4cm)
|48 - 50in
(121.9 - 127cm)
|Waist||29 - 31in
(73.7 - 78.7cm)
|32 - 34in
(81.3 - 86.4cm)
|35 - 37in
(88.9 - 94cm)
|38 - 40in
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
|41 - 43in
(104.1 - 109.2cm)
|Trail Fit Inseam||14in
|Race Fit Inseam||15in
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Reviews & Community
Yeti cycling clothing = AWESOME
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I now own several Yeti MTB jerseys and a jacket. There are so many blah jerseys out there on the market... nothing with style and design. Yeti delivers super high quality and looks. I'm a huge fan!