Post-ride partner in crime.
After work rides offer some of the best weekday rewards we can chase down, between burning off the pent up office-job energy, and the complete feeling of freedom when your tires hit the dirt and you push yourself miles away from the city. They do have a knack for leaving us with a bit of a chill, though, when our ride doesn't get us back to the car until after sunset, and the evening breeze has rolled in. Fortunately all you need to do is toss on your Yeti Cycles Boreas Hoodie to kick the chill to the curb and warm up. It's made from a synthetic French terry fabric that wicks away sweat to keep you dry, and a cozy hood with drawstrings to pull up and cinch down if the wind starts picking up. A full-length zipper allows you to pick the level of warmth you need, so you can zip up all the way for a frosty night next to a campfire, or unzip and let some air in when you're ponying up to the bar at your local watering hole for your post-ride red ale and nachos.
- A hoodie to keep you warm and dry after adventures
- Synthetic material pulls away the sweat you worked up
- Thumbholes add a cozy touch keeping your hands covered
- Stay comfortable layered up with flatlock seams
- Drawstring hood for cinching down when its frosty out
- Keep your hands toasty in 2 hand warmer pockets