Why We Like The ARC Turq Mountain Bike Frame
There's something special about zipping around our favorite trails on a hardtail, adding a new element to the ride that rewards our good line choices with a boost of speed and precision. There's no better tool for hammering up long climbs, but thanks to Yeti's low-slung geometry, the ARC is a wicked descender too.
The ARC uses Yeti's premium TURQ carbon frame for a stiff, direct feel that responds quickly to rider input. The geometry is low-slung and slacker than the typical cross-country bike, so the ARC fits more comfortably into the trail bike category. A 67-degree head tube with comfortable reach figures gives us the confidence to let it rip on wide-open trails, while the shortish 17-inch chainstays encourage manuals and jibs galore. A short seat tube allows for 175mm droppers posts on a small frame and 200mm on all other sizes, allowing us to drop the seat super low if we find ourselves on a steep, technical descent.
- Yeti's legendary carbon hardtail frame
- Ideal for fast, efficient trail riding
- Low-slung geometry fits long droppers for an "in-the-bike" feel
- Stiff bottom bracket junction maximizes power transfer
- TURQ series carbon frame is impressively light
- Internal cable routing and rubber chainstay guard make for a quiet ride
- Item #YTIR1BC
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.