Short sleeves for summer rides.
Modern patterns meet technical fabrics in the Yeti Cycles Men's Alder Short-Sleeve Jersey. Designed as a light and comfortable piece of kit for any trail adventure, the Alder's stretchy fabric allows full freedom of movement as it whisks moisture out and away. You'll stay cool and dry on sun-soaked trails, confident that your style as on point as your riding skills. At the end of the day, its casual styling will blend in well at a post-ride stop as you rehash the ride over burgers in the cooling breeze of your favorite restaurant's patio.
- A lightweight jersey for summertime trail riding
- Light and stretchy material allows free range of motion
- Dropped rear hem provides extra coverage in the saddle
- Relaxed fit accommodates body armor
View more Men's Short Sleeve Mountain Bike Jerseys
|Chest||36 - 38in
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
|39 - 41in
(99.1 - 104.1cm)
|42 - 44in
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
|45 - 47in
(114.3 - 119.4cm)
|48 - 50in
(121.9 - 127cm)
|Waist||29 - 31in
(73.7 - 78.7cm)
|32 - 34in
(81.3 - 86.4cm)
|35 - 37in
(88.9 - 94cm)
|38 - 40in
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
|41 - 43in
(104.1 - 109.2cm)
|Trail Fit Inseam||14in
|Race Fit Inseam||15in
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Love these Yeti jerseys. Quality build and a cool subdued look. Great jersey for everyday use.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Not only does Yeti make amazing bikes, but they also make amazing clothing!
I purchased Black/MG Geo color because I wanted a jersey that would blend in while getting a post ride beverage at the local bar.
The jersey is light weight and breathable! I really like that on the inside of the jersey is a little microfiber cloth to clean your glasses off.