Expand your rack's horizons with the ultra-accommodating Yakima Whispbar MightyMount, compatible with your Whispbar Flush or Whispbar HD. Don't let your Whispbar roof rack ride around naked and lonely; pair it up with gear-carrying accessories and take it out biking, boating, or whatever other outdoor adventure. After all, that's what life and roof racks are all about.
- Simple snap-around design lets you attach your Yakima accessories to your Whispbar Flush or Whispbar HD, Through, or RailBar system
- Works with these Yakima accessories: HighRoller, Raptor, Mako Saddle, LandShark, KayakSlacker, HullyRoller, HullRaiser, BasketCase, WheelFork, and MultiMount
- Quick and easy installation requires no tools
- Comes in a set of four and includes hardware
- Yakima Parts #8003532 and #8003534
View more Roof Rack Parts & Accessories
Reviews & Community
Check check check Yo self
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I can understand the frustration below. As I ran into it as well and being a Gearhead I doubled checked checked all my resources which included the Yakima fit guide and their catalog I even called Yakima directly to verify the pieces and I did end up getting the wrong mighty mounts unfortunately. So what I have found through trial and error is these are for the whispbars however they vary by the bar you have. I original ordered the 34H but after receiving it and calling back Yakima another rep told me the 34H is for the Whispbar through bar I have the Whispbar flush. So did a simple exchange for the 32H and these things are awesome with the whispbar. They give you a good smooth clean look with your attachment. Simple to put on and take off really satisfied with the overall results and glad I went the whispbar way!
Will these also fit the Thule Aeroblade cross bars? Thanks
Whisbar Mighty Mounts
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I recently bought a set of whips are for my 2002 Honda Civic. The sales person at Backcountry failed to inform me that I would need the Mighty Mount Clips too. So I called back and ordered the clips. Again the sales person failed to tell me that the clips would not work with my Yakima Raptor bike carrier to where the bikes could ride going forward on the car. I had to send them back and order the universal mounts to make it work right. This delayed me using my roof rack for almost five weeks. I have not been pleased with advice received from Backcountry.