Your kayak is more of your getaway vehicle than your actual car, so make sure it's loaded down sturdily atop the Yakima JayHook before you take off on your next adventure. Featuring a side-loading design, the JayHook cradles your kayak more than a basic top-loading rack, which might suit you better if you routinely find yourself bumping along dirt roads deep in the mountains to get to the most secluded bends in the river. When the going really gets rough, you'll appreciate the bow and stern straps, as well as the supplemental heavy-duty straps that Yakima includes, working to make sure your precious cargo reaches your destination at the same time you do.
- Rack secures your kayak no matter how rough the journey
- J-shaped design and straps work well for winding roads
- Universal compatibility works with most standard racks
- Padding at contact points prevents damage during travel
- Made to carry any type of kayak securely