Bike lover's trip companion.
From traveling to Napa for idyllic vineyard rides to Sedona's high-desert singletrack, the Yakima HoldUp 2in Bike Rack is an invaluable companion for carrying road and mountain bikes to your favorite cycling destinations. This sturdy, easy-loading rack attaches to your vehicle's two-inch receiver hitch, ensuring a secure interface for hauling two bikes. As a cool bonus for family vacations and road trips with friends, Yakima offers a HoldUp +2 attachment (sold separately) that expands its carrying capacity to four bikes in total.
StrongArms firmly attach to your bikes' wheels, securing those with wheel sizes ranging from 20 to 29-inches in diameter. This design safely accommodates a wide variety of bikes, ranging from carbon-frame road bikes to full-suspension mountain bikes equipped with 2.5-inch tires. Side-to-side adjustments space out bikes for an ideal fit without rubbing. Plus, it tilts down when loaded with bikes, allowing you to access your vehicle's trunk or rear hatch. And to deter theft, the HoldUp 2in features Yakima's SKS locks for securing both the rack itself and attached bikes.
- Fits two-inch receiver hitches
- Carries two bikes, 120-pounds total weight
- StrongArm design secures to bike's wheels (fits 20 to 29-inch wheels)
- Accommodates disc-equipped, full suspension, and carbon bikes
- Side-to-side adjustment for spacing out bikes
- Tilts down for easy-access to vehicle's rear hatch
- SKS Locks included (locks both rack and bikes)
- Works with Yakima's HoldUp +2 (sold separately)