HangOver 4 Hitch Bike Rack
Whether you're running your own shuttle service or going out for a rip with the crew, Yakima makes transportation a little easier with the HangOver 4 Hitch Bike Rack. Securing to your car or truck's 2-inch hitch, this vertical rack offers a spot to haul up to four bikes (or 37.5lbs per bike). It's built from heavy-duty steel for long lasting durability, and holds bikes vertically, so they don't add to much length to your car's rear end.
It features an intuitive foot-operated tilt mechanism with two adjustable mast angles to prevent the bikes from bumping into your vehicle, while also allowing easy access to the trunk for snacks or extra layers. Rotating wheel cups secure the rear end of your bike in place, and accommodates a huge range of wheel and tire sizes. Three adjustable mast heights improve ground clearance and ease of loading while also fitting vehicles of varying sizes. And for after the ride, the HangOver features a built-in bottle opener so you can refresh yourself and cheers your friends after a successful trail day.
- Secure, vertical hitch rack for easy shuttling to the trail
- Four hanging bike mounts offers room for, well, four bikes
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism makes for easy loading and unloading
- Soft padding protects forks finish on the ride
- Three mast angles prevent bike contact with your vehicle
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates various wheel and tire sizes
- Adjustable 3-position mast height gives ground clearance
- The HangOver fits suspension-fork bikes only