Though you're thrilled to be escaping the hum of the city and its relentless heat for a weekend on the river, the prospect of packing up bags, food, the pup, and your vessel itself always inspires a hearty dose of dread. While Yakima's HandRoll won't help you corral your energetic pup or your absent-minded significant other, it will ease loading your kayak onto the roof. Generous foam rollers guide your craft onto your rack sans scrapes or slipping, and then lock tight to hold your boat in-place once you gather up the rest of your crew and — at last — hit the road.
- Guide your kayak onto the roof safely with this roller
- Rubber pivoting rollers adapt to different boat sizes
- Universal hardwear fits most standard roof racks
- Designed to be paired with Yakima's DeckHand
- Included heavy-duty straps secure bow and stern
- Requires base rack system for use